A leading international environmental and engineering firm is in need of a suitable candidate for to fill this position
The Specific duties & requirements are:
- Assist the Environmental Studies unit in conducting various environmental studies (EIA, EA, EER, Safety Case, EMR, ESR, and PIAR among others as assigned).
- Be involved in offshore monitoring
- Coordinate and manage all aspects (field activities, Subcontracted services and reporting) associated with environmental studies, environmental due diligence, environmental sampling, monitoring and procedures, and all environmental studies work.
- Conduct pre-operational risk assessments on new sites and design risk mitigation measures
- Provide proficiency in client interaction, proposal preparation, regulation interaction, negotiation, technical writing, internal and external communication.
- Commit to achieving the goals outlined in the weekly management meetings.
- Lead safety awareness and performance improvement systems.
- Proactively implement all health and safety policies/procedures (illness and injury prevention, training, contractor and facility safety).
- Must have current or past BOSIET certificate or similar, offshore permit
Education: Minimum: Bsc
Year of Experience: 2 years minimum
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491820 to apply for this job .