Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations (affiliates) networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change. Together we are working to achieve our vision of 'a just world without poverty' and to be a powerful partner in global and local communities of people connected for change.
- The Nigeria INGO Forum is looking for a prolific and talented communications consultant to write and produce various job posts, blog content and manage social media accounts, to expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- The communications consultant will have extensive experience in the humanitarian and/or development sectors in Nigeria with a strong familiarity with the political terrain.
- In support to the INGO Forum and its current member organizations.
- S/he will possess a capacity to engage various stakeholder interests.
- At the same time, the consultant will need fluency in written and spoken English, along with experience in using the fill array of modem communications tools, including social media and on-line media channels.
Experience and Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Journalism, Social Sciences, International Development or related technical field.
- Five years cognate eperience in, a similar role within an NGO (local or international), in a newspaper or research institution.
- Excellent writing, editing, analytical skills and ability to formulate well-targeted strategic documents.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and often demanding environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491811 to apply for this job .