Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
A suitable applicant should possess at least 10 years' experience, at least five years in a senior management capacity is required with emphasis being placed on construction and contract management; financial management, risk management, business strategy, commercial and legal management; operational planning and implementation and staff management.
- Develop and implement professional Contract management through oversight and guidance of Contract
- Administrators to ensure appropriate, effective and efficient management.
- Undertake continuous and impartial reviews of contract delivery against contract and company expectations and correct and improve performance where necessary providing relevant information to the Managing Director
- Oversee the management of the selection and appointment of Sub-contractor
- Manage and coordinate the contract administration activities, ensuring that all aspects of the contract during the execution phase of any Project are addressed with the objective of contributing to maximise Project revenues;
- Analyse the contract terms and identify areas of possible risks and opportunities related to the application of the contract clauses;
- Management, drafting and negotiation of change orders/variations and preparation of any claims against or from the Client, partners and any subcontractors or vendors;
- Ensuring that any contractual or legal matter affecting any Project execution is properly addressed;
- Monitoring key contract dates to ensure all contract terms are applied timely and correctly;
- Supporting the finance department function by assuring that all the relevant documents required for payment meet the contractual obligations;
- Drafting, receiving, examining, commenting, filing and keeping track of all correspondence exchanged during the project execution;
- Ensuring that the corporate policies and guidelines together with all the legal obligations are implemented and respected by the Project;
- Providing input to risk identification and assessment in coordination with the Risk and Opportunity Management Function;
- Providing information and advice to other departments or assistance in the operational management
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised University.
Engineers with relevant experience can apply as well.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491796 to apply for this job .