At Sage we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
- The position involves making and receiving of telephone calls to prospective customers resulting in the monthly, quarterly and annual targets being met.
- Taking and making the minimum number of calls required on a daily basis to maintain personal targets.
- Daily follow up of quotes and requests from customers.
- Attending to incidents allocated timeously.
- Processing invoices.
- Achieving 100% of monthly personal targets and team target.
- Maintaining product mastery and knowledge to ensure the customer purchases the correct product.
- Onsite visits and accurate needs analysis to be conducted.
- Product demonstration and presentation both in-house and on client premises.
- Contacting customers telephonically providing information about their subscription expiry
- Ensuring Subscription Renewals Budget is achieved
- Assisting customers with basic first line support to promote adoption of Sage One in their business.
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work creatively to increase sales in order to exceed targets.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Basic Accounting Knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- An understanding of the sales cycle and selling skills is required, together with a working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience is essential.
- Proven track record in sales and meeting individual targets is critical.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting your current performance criteria
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491791 to apply for this job .