- Provides staffing and personnel administration services in support of an organisation's human resource policies and programs.
- Administrate and organise the recruitment and employment of an organisation's workforce.
- Responsible for processes that concern personnel, such as health and safety, conditions of employment, pensions, employee relations and staff training.
- Maintain records on matters, such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare reports on these matters.
- Advise management on policies and procedures regarding personnel, and take part in negotiations between employees and management, or between unions and employers.
- Bachelor's degree and HND in a relevant discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- The ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
- The ability to deal with confidential information.
- Diplomacy and the ability to handle sensitive situations.
- Strong information management
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491760 to apply for this job .