Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements
Reporting Line: Project Director
Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Organized and methodological with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Industry knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491600 to apply for this job .