Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. We are seeking qualified candidates for this position
The Project Accountant Under the technical leadership of the Project Coordinator, will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall operational administration for the state office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of UNHCR with the, objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491581 to apply for this job .