Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. We are seeking qualified candidates for this position
- The Project Coordinator will under the supervision of the Project Manager be responsible for overall coordination and supporting activities in the intervention states towards delivery of protection support to IDPs through Profiling and provision of psycho-social and other support to SGBV victims and survivors in the assigned states.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- BA/S in relevant field required; MA/MS/MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working on the development, implementation, administration and compliance of a field-based international development or humanitarian program; general program management experience require
- Prior experience implementing any form of protection support is required, preferably in a camp setting.
- Experience with providing health and non - health interventions and multiple stakeholders to identify beneficiaries according to criteria required strongly preferred.
- Experience with running assessments, monitoring and evaluation and other learning efforts required.
- Experience representing the organization and its interests to a diverse range of local and international government officials, local civil society organizations, other international organizations, the media and the public.
- Excellent oral and written skills and computer skills
- Fluency in English; fluency in Hausa is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491580 to apply for this job .