Position: Head of Training (H.O.T)
Reporting to: The Business Development Manager
Main Purpose: To provide professional leadership for the Institution which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high quality of Technology Education for all its Students and good standards of learning and achievement.
- Provide inspiring and purposeful leadership for the Facilitators and Students.
- To work in partnership with staff and parents generating the ethos and values which will govern the institution.
- To continue to implement Development Plan which will secure continuous Growth of the Institution.
- Responsible for planning, overseeing and managing the institution’s training Programs.
- Responsible for coming up with marketing strategy and Logistics for the training Programs.
- Determine, organize, implement and monitor the curriculum and its assessment and ensure that statutory requirements are met.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of the institution and respond and report to the administrator as required.
- To ensure that management, finances, organization and administration of the institution supports its vision and aims.
- In Charge of Publicity and advertisement materials for training Programs and deciding of the medium to be used.
- Maintaining students and parent’s database and relating directly with parent on issues pertaining to the students and the institution and also keeping and maintaining a database for student projects.
- In charge of informing parents and students about institution Programs and competitions.
- Ensuring Safety of the students in and outside the training Rooms.
- To ensure that institution policies and practices take account of national, local and institution requirements.
- To monitor, evaluate and review the impact of policies, priorities and targets of the institution in practice, and take action if necessary.
- To ensure that all those involved in the institution are committed to its aims, motivated to achieve them, and involved in meeting long, medium and short term objectives and targets which secure the educational success of the institution.
- Continue to maintain an environment that promotes and secures good teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement and good behavior.
- Promote and monitor the continuing professional development of staff, including the induction of newly qualified Facilitators.
- Training Hall and material allocation as well as ensuring that the facilitators show up for the training classes and at the right time.
- Plan, allocate, support and evaluate work undertaken by groups, teams and individuals, ensuring clear delegation of tasks and devolution of responsibilities in a manner consistent with conditions of employment.
- Participate in the arrangements made in accordance with the regulations for performance management and threshold assessment, and to participate in the identification of areas in which the Head teacher would benefit from further training and undergoing such training.
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Computer Education, ICT or any relevant certification in the same field
- One to three years’ experience in ICT training or STEM education
- Ability to teach, inspire and lead
- Planning and organizational skills
- Management skills
- Good communication skills- oral and written
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491566 to apply for this job .