GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- The Digital Platform Functionality Specialist is responsible for ensuring the Oil & Gas digital platforms, including web sites, e-commerce and other communication channels are aligned to help drive all of our digital communication efforts including e-commerce, revenue marketing campaigns and overall O&G positioning of products and solutions.
- The individual in this role will collaborate with IT and also work closely with other digital communicators across the function, including the culture digital platforms leader, the website content leader and other marketing and communication team members.
- Manage digital marketing platforms and channels through a deep understanding of all digital tools and channels.
- Leverage digital best practices in conjunction with audience insights to deliver best-in-class solutions across owned digital properties including, but not limited to web and mobile apps.
- Drive improvement in digital strategy by offering consistent reporting and insights based on customer engagement and behaviour across owned, earned and paid digital channels.
- This position lives at the intersection of analytics, digital content and creative, with direct responsibilities in fulfilling GE Oil & Gas digital goals.
- Work in partnership with IT and team members to develop solutions that fit within digital strategy by leveraging new or emerging technology. Solutions should be strategic, and support long-term company programs.
- Support integrated marketing campaigns through digital channels including web, and mobile, providing strong execution of projects to support revenue and marketing objectives
- Partner to ensure digital content on ours site and apps reflect the overall brand strategy.
- Work with Insights & Ops team to determine reporting strategy for activity of customers on our site, how that relates to purchase habits and other digital interaction
- Provide insights on creating of metrics and insights / insights to action that will affect on-going digital strategy.
- Strategically identify new and emerging technology that assists in digital marketing solutions, and partner with the solutions team to determine the fit for our business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Deep knowledge of digital platforms with proven years of professional experience working in a team or agency environment managing digital platforms and campaigns in a digital ecosystem.
- Proven experience with managing a project from ideation to execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative attitude.
- Creative mind-set with strong knowledge of digital development.
- Demonstrated practice in managing multiple projects, tasks and priorities as well as external vendors
- Passion for emerging digital trends and technology.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical thinker - ability to review data and interpret into high-level insights pertinent to overall digital strategy, and adjust strategy accordingly. Deep experience working within different CMS platforms.
- Experience in digital marketing, with significant experience in SEM, SEO and managing digital content across web, mobile, app and social.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491508 to apply for this job .