A fast growing technologies company with interest in Software As A Service and Information Security Solution requires the services of a Sales Consultant.
The responsibilities of the IT sales consultant will fall into the three main areas: pre-sales, sales and post-sale support of end point protection software.
Pre-sales involves giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer's needs. This often includes demonstrating those features before a client.
The actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both the customer and supplier.
Technical support, which follows the sale, may include solving faults and problems, or maximising the use of software features, as well as advising on appropriate user training.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications.
- cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of the end point protection system.
- meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- handling software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
- contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Candidates must be a graduate or experience in the following field:
- business information systems/technology;
- computer science/software engineering/computer engineering;
- B2B Marketing
In addition, the candidate must be:
- Must have 1 – 3 years’ experience
- self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
- passion, dedication and focus;
- a good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses;
- stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure;
- articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner;
- time-management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- attention to detail;
- persuasive and influential verbal communication skills;
- a strong team spirit;
- business awareness
- Any IT security or marketing certification will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491495 to apply for this job .