A Multi-Specialist Company in Lagos, Nigeria with strong Leaning towards Media and Social Development request Letters of Application from Brilliant, smart, ambitious and Result Oriented Young Men and Women to fill the position of MARKETING EXECUTIVE.
Core Functions: Brand Communications & PR.
- Brand Communications & PR will be responsible for the following:
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Seek high level engagement for favorable external environment that protects and enhances the reputation of the Company and support business growth by developing direct and indirect advocacy programmes to address key commercial issues.
- Coordinate all Public Relations Activities and maintain strong brand visibility
- Coordinate Social Media Engagement to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze, measure and communicate PR results
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and media relations on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and influencers to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding those key issues for the benefit of the Company.
- Candidate must have solid writing, speaking and networking skills in addition to relevant Work Experience within the Industry.
To apply, send you most recent Resume along with your Facebook and/or Twitter ID on or before 30th November, 2016.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491471 to apply for this job .