- determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- setting customer service standards
- specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- determining training needs
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- directing objectives to maximise profitability
- recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- monitoring performance
- supervising technical or laboratory staff.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491276 to apply for this job .