Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Purpose of role:
This role will involve management of operations and direct responsibility for -Business Development & Marketing. You will also interface with the government as well as have P&L responsibility relationships & Contract Management; In particular with Foreign Partners and management of ISO Systems.
- Coordinate multiple power projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment including the manufacturing business
- Formulation, Development, and Execution of Strategic business plans & policies for the achievement of organizational goals
- Recommend for effective Project Management, suitable standards and policies that will help to improve areas of expertise and the organization’s operations at large
- Functional in the management of the end - to - end process of entire business unit
- Recommend polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Be the resource person for all environmental regulatory requirements for the company to operate wherever it is located and advising employees on the implications of defaulting these rules
- Supervise and Manage Contractors, scope of the entire Projects, evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Business and company’s standard
- Any other related assignment that may be assigned by the management from time to time
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/HND in related courses and added with MBA
- Minimum of 15 - 20 years’ experience, with familiarity in Power Sector for both Renewable and Non- Renewable energy
- Relevant and Internationally recognized professional membership
- Strong business acumen,highly articulate, confident and a persuasive team-builder
- Demonstrated experience managing ambiguous and change management programs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491258 to apply for this job .