Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will assist the Project Manager (PM) with the day-to-day on specific projects related to renovations or new construction and general development.
- Responsible for the Management, coordination, and inspection of contractor work while project is in progress and be able to contribute feedback.
- Ability to handle general contractual administration which includes processing contractor pay applications, evaluating and processing change orders
- Prepare reports on project details and communicate overall project goals and details to senior asset/investment/construction managers
- Maintain project management logs (RFIs, changes, submittals, construction documents, FF&E, close-out)
- Familiarity with accepted buildings practices, materials and techniques, knowledge of common and general code requirements, ADA requirements, mechanical systems and components, permitting processes and requirements, market pricing and lien waivers.
- Assist the project manager with controlling and monitoring project budget & schedule, pricing exercises, generation of take-offs and quantities for work, administration of individual/special projects, interaction and communication with organizational stakeholders
- Any other related assignment that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical preferably)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of renovation/construction
- Understanding of legal contracts, AIA documents and other related construction draw forms
- Basic knowledge and usage of MS Word, MS Excel, Interpersonal Skills, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Professional demeanor and comportment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491256 to apply for this job .