Responsible for helping clients lease, sell and purchase residential and commercial properties, including homes, terraces, townhouses, bungalows and duplexes.
- Scout for properties
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financials.
- Show property that will be utilized for either residential or commercial purposes.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491251 to apply for this job .