At Sage, we energize the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium-sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
Sage One is expanding and requires the services of a Adviser Account Manager. They will be responsible for recruiting new Sage One Advisers as well as assisting existing Sage One advisers onboarding customers and recruiting new customers.
- Implementation and execution of the Sage One Adviser program
- Delivering & presenting Sage One product demonstrations at Adviser events and webinars
- Identify potential opportunities for advisers and assist in executing these to onboard new Sage One customers.
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails, and meetings
- Handling Adviser technical queries and escalations, responding in a timely manner to all advisers’ inquiries received via email, calls, and tickets.
- Assist Advisers with customer migration from incumbent system to Sage One
- Compile feedback from Advisers and communicate to the management teams
- Create resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from the Advisers to ensure Adviser experience is world class
- Recruitment of new advisers
- Managing assigned Advisers and ensure that targets are met.
- You may be asked to undertake other tasks which are commensurate with the role and grade
- Strong Accounting skills and an understanding of processes within an accounting practice
- Training/teaching experience preferable but not necessary
- Experience as an Accountant within an accounting practice preferable.
- Computer literacy and software knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, communication and people skills
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative and planning skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team
- Positive, friendly ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- An interest and intrigue in the emerging online accounting market
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491204 to apply for this job .