Loggcity Limited is a solution-oriented IT solution and service provider. It is a business dedicated to capacity building for next-generation of business enterprise. It is located in the business district of Nigeria with business arms in United Kingdom and India.
- Culture and values believe in:
- Happy staff.
- Creating world class work, on a world stage.
- Having a great environment that is definitely not corporate.
- Creating a family atmosphere.
- A strong focus on work life balance.
- An open door policy with the MD.
What you’ll be doing:
Our developers work across all aspects of the delivery process in small teams of 2-4 developing both Wordpress sites and bespoke web applications.
The role will be a blend of architecting solutions, hands-on development, code reviews, helping set standards and contributing to the creation of technical documents and proposals.
What we’re looking for:
Not all of these are essential, as long as you have a lust for knowledge. We will happily talk to you about your natural strengths and also the areas that you are keen to improve. Loggcity is a wonderful journey and we are here to help you every step of the way.
- Are a smart, motivated, focused person who enjoys producing amazing software.
- Have worked with either Wordpress, developing your own themes and plugins.
- Or have experience with frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel or Zend Framework.
- Embrace design patterns and best practices.
- Have a desire to ship software and have an in depth understanding of programming as a craft. This does not mean you have to have a degree in computer science, but if you do – great!
- Exhibit good written and verbal communication skills, and willingness to work with the team.
- It’d be nice if you:
- Have experience with Git, Doctrine, SASS, jQuery.
- Have in the past created sites using Symfony 2/3, or similar modern frameworks.
- Have the desire to embrace automated testing and continually deliver software.
- Are familiar with DevOps principles and psr compliance
- Have experience using the Amazon Web Services cloud And;
- Please tell us why you want to work at Loggcity and what you can add to our offering of digital strategy and production.
What we Offer
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible working hours to avoid traffic or help with family duties.
- 21 days paid holiday (- All Nigeria national holidays).
- Pension contribution.
- A top of the range PC with a high quality monitor.
- Personal development time to improve your individual skills in any area you choose.
- Time dedicated to exploring new technology and ways of working.
- Regular socials and bi-annual company away days.
- Fast dedicated and uncontended fibre connection.
- Free parking.
- Free secure storage for bicycles & motorbikes.
- Shower for cyclists, runners and gym users.
- Free tea, coffee and other treats.
- Free eye tests.
- Childcare voucher scheme to reduce childcare costs.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490983 to apply for this job .