Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university and at least 3 years’ experience in the planning, design and/or operations of photovoltaic systems or advanced degree and at least 1 years’ experience.
- Must be comfortable with the technical aspects of the job as well as business and client interactions.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including ability to write clear and detailed technical reports, presentations and emails. Project management skills are preferred.
- Must be a supportive team member, able to work in a collaborative environment as well as work on self-directed independent projects. Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to carry 40 pounds of equipment for short durations.
- Must be able to climb a ladder onto a rooftop to inspect a solar installation.
- Must have a current driver’s license.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490971 to apply for this job .