- A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto or on foot. The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- Assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
- If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
- The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors.
- He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490954 to apply for this job .