- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of SSCE
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in security profession
- Versatile in the use of computers
- Must be persons of proven integrity, intellectually and professionally sound
- Good human relations
- Physically fit
- Military experience will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490953 to apply for this job .