Nigerian Breweries Plc - We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
Go Places with Heineken
Great! By coming here, you’ve already shown that you are interested in exploring and are open to trying out new experiences. What’s next? Are you ready to continue the conversation? How can you open us up to new ways of thinking and doing things? Now time for the real interview…Heineken is back to recruiting with "Go Places,". To get access to the available positions, candidates are invited to respond to 12 questions, which must be answered in three to five seconds.
- The Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Brewing career in the foremost Brewing organization.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Brewing) in any of our Breweries across the country.
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSc) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- Relevant Fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology.
- General Requirements
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (eg Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490880 to apply for this job .