SpaceBA is a new business, focused on simplifying the booking process for meeting and events spaces. We are looking for a passionate candidate who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- Account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of bookings according to the requirements outlined.
- Account managers will be responsible for maximising potential revenue streams from the different space vendors, as well as maintaining a catalogue of repeat booking customers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for your customers ensuring that their needs and requirements are attended to in a responsive amount of time and to a premium standard.
- Seek, build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, and customer stakeholders, enabling the growth of the business partnership.
- Follow up on leads to help acquire new partnerships with space vendors and potential customers
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Event planning skill an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490758 to apply for this job .