Alexander George Business Support Solutions - Our client, a reputable company in the business of trading, is recruiting suitable candidates for this position
- This position is responsible for improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
- This role defines the long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Source for potential new clients.
- Drive sales activities
- Make cold calls as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the construction industry.
- Develop proposals that speak to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing services.
- Responsible for heading up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Build relationships with existing customers in an attempt to increase their current spend
- Put together plans for effective strategies and pitches that will persuade other business organizations to do business with the Company.
- Drive peak performance and sales success across your marketing team
- Devise and implement strategies for meeting sales performance targets
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Min HND/BSc in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Construction industry knowledge will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490746 to apply for this job .