Alexander George Business Support Solutions - Our client, a reputable company in the business of trading, is recruiting suitable candidates for this position
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for inventory control and paperwork, and the overall operational efficiency of the warehouse, front office and administration.
- Protection of company assets
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Timely completion of all office generated paperwork, demonstrating the appropriate amount of urgency with all deadlines
- Coordinates activities of the front office and store/warehouse personnel.
- Ensures punctuality and processes compliance.
- Compliance with cash handling, receiving, safety and maintenance procedures
- Support Front End operations as needed.
- Ensuring all customers receive the best possible service on the sales floor and at the point of sale
- Ensure that all warehouse and vendor merchandise returns are shipped according to schedule and inventory adjustments are entered into systems on a timely basis.
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing communication (dissemination and retrieval) to the home office, regional office, and others as needed.
- Ensure accurate and adequate stock level at all times.
- Ensure goods are efficiently and timely couriered to customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/BSc in Business Administration/Accounting or related field
- At least 3 years experience in similar role
- Construction industry knowledge will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490745 to apply for this job .