The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the Account Department to achieve accurate financial report. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed assets computation, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce sound accounting methods, policies and principles
- Implement strong internal control measures to safeguard the assets of the company
- Provide recommendations on activities affecting accounting practice
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Computation of staff PAYE, VAT, WHT, Company income tax and timely remission to appropriate quarters. etc.
- Maintain relationships with the federal and state tax authorities and government regulatory.
- Organise payment to workers based on agreed employment contract.
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Continuously redefine accounting operational systems procedures to manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, tax authorities, sub-contractors etc. that will support and grow the business
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490741 to apply for this job .