Adam Smith International is an award-winning professional services business that delivers real impact, value and lasting change through projects supporting economic growth and government reform internationally. Our reputation as a global leader has been built on the positive results our projects have achieved in many of the world’s most challenging environments.
About the Programme:
- NIAF has been the primary advisor to the Federal Government of Nigeria on Infrastructure for the past 8 years, with deep working relationships and access across government. It has been demand driven and focused on technical assistance to the government, and has had a value of £102m over 5 years.
- Development of knowledge management and communications strategy
- Design and development of knowledge management processes
- Development of communications implementation plan
- Stakeholder mapping and segmentation
- Tailoring different communications approaches based on different audiences segments
- Design of tailored communications templates
- Experience of developing and using a brand
- Directing communications coordinator in the implementation of a strategic plan
Key Skills / Attributes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Significant experience in senior strategic communications or similar role
- Experience in working with and coordinating cross-cultural teams
- Proven ability to manage complex information and provide an information management system which has as much functionality as possible in terms of cutting up data in different ways. i.e. enabling quick on-demand access to different content and messages
- Proven ability to build a knowledge management system capable of operating in live time.
- Experience developing a communications strategy and implementation plan, and adapting these over time
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490740 to apply for this job .