Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No 1 or No 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Purpose of the job
- Accountable for the ‘end to end’ ownership of all Customer service activities for a portfolio of external customers. Includes all ordering activities and also prompt query resolution across the entire Order to Delivery process.
- Build up a strong relationship with your portfolio of customers, so as to understand their needs and ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customers
- Utilise LEAN philosophies, so as to remove ‘non value’ added activities in order to free up resource to focus on these value added activities.
- Timely and accurate capture of orders in their various formats, process them and manage any subsequent changes. Manage the total process and look to ensure ‘on time’ and ‘in full’ deliveries.
- EDI order management –including review of blocked and incomplete orders ensuring that orders are not unduly delayed.
- Ensure that advance notification procedures are proactively followed, in order to ensure internal and external customers are kept informed of any stock shortages and availability dates are updated.
- Develop and strengthen your working relationships with your internal /external customers to clearly understand their needs to ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customer., whilst minimising cost s to the business.
- Maintain and strengthen a network within the business across depts., AR, deployment, supply optimisers, logistics and the business team. Break down the ‘silo’ mentality.
- Demonstrate full understanding of supply chain processes and procedures.
- Receive queries relating to the Order to delivery process and manage to prompt resolution liaising with all necessary parties. Maintain log of these ,ensure customers are kept informed of any query and also ensure query turnaround time KPI is met.
- Ensure you take accountability of any issue and drive through root cause analysis, so as to avoid reoccurrence in the future.
- Take accountability for the total ‘end to end’ process, you are the dedicated person responsible for all the Customer service needs of the customer and therefore accountable for driving through service improvements.
- Implementation and facilitation of Holiday plans.
- Meet and exceed personal KPI's as well as focussing to increase team effectiveness and team KPI’s.
- Manage the requests for collection/returns of good stock product process through to resolution.
- The compilation and publishing of various key reports as required by the business and customers.
- Anticipate potential escalations prior to them becoming business critical.
- Develop knowledge and actively support LEAN initiatives, take accountability for identifying ‘non value’ added tasks and driving through improvements, so as to create white space.
- Continue to build product knowledge.
- Support total team during busy periods and holidays/absence.
- Support any other duties as reasonably requested by team leader.
- Follow business and internal control procedures.
- Maintain all relevant monitoring systems with valid information.
- Manage your GPM tool and your own personal development
- Educated to Matric level.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer service contact role, preferably in a FMCG environment .
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and handling difficult conversations is essential.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490731 to apply for this job .