This is an immediate hire opportunity.
Please do not apply if you are currently in employment.
We are an IT services company based in Lagos State Nigeria. We currently are developing two products and require the services of a dedicated Social Media personnel to grow awareness online.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- You will be responsible for updating, maintaining and growing the company’s social media presence.
- Report to the COO
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
- Execute company’s day-to-day social media activities, including posting to and updating its social media platforms.
- Respond to complaints, questions and comments left on the company’s social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Continuously monitors site analytics to see what types of content followers respond to the most and adjusts the strategy accordingly.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Fluency in English
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490730 to apply for this job .