Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
Key Result Areas and Major Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the care of patients in the clinic and to liaise with the consultant Oncology in the care of these patients.
- To provide an opinion on patients referred from other units and to liaise with the Consultant Oncologists about these patients’ care in a timely manner.
- To be on call as directed for Oncology.
- To contribute to quality improvement and sustainability of the organisation by participating in quality activities and ensuring flexibility within the role in order to respond to the changing needs of our patients.
- Manage and monitor business, safety and operational risks within area/s of responsibility and report key/emerging risks and opportunities to relevant Executive/Executive Director
- Must have satisfactorily completed at least two years of post graduate hospital experience in an oncology clinic/unit
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, works effectively in a team, and with a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with a wide variety of people from a range of backgrounds
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490476 to apply for this job .