NCR Corporation is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries.
- Processes and/or oversees the processing of financial/business forms.
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Answers inquiries and provides information to management on revenue expectation and projections
- Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports.
- Relates with vendors to meet customer’s expectation; processes requisitions for supplies.
- Prepare various payrolls.
- Initiate new procedures in accounting /business systems.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Coordination of new employee on-boarding and employee exiting processes (ordering equipment, collecting equipment, setting up employee IDs, etc.)
- Displays understanding of the business as a whole, as well as the functional organization's priorities to ensure projects and tasks are proactively being managed
- Provide support and direction to other clerical and administrative support staff
- May lead/administer projects or programs
- Follow up receivables and maintain business relationships with customer’s process owners.
- Collate and analysis documents required for payment processing.
- BSCE or High School Diploma or equivalent
- ACCA, ICAN, CIBN, CIMA any of these certifications will be required, especially ICAN.
- 3 years of related experience
- Experience/proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Oracle AP systems
- Familiarity using database and reporting tools, e.g. Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and processes specific to the business operations (travel, expense, Accounts payable, P&L, and purchase orders)
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity
- A record of demonstrated performance excellence
- Ability to discern confidentiality of information and handle appropriately
- Flexibility, tolerance for ambiguity, and an ability to be responsive to and/or perform under pressure and within defined deadlines with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented, creative and proactive with a strong sense of urgency; Constantly takes the initiative to achieve and/or surpass the responsibilities of this position
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490457 to apply for this job .