Our farm needs the services of a Marketing Executive.
You will need to show:
- communication and interpersonal skills;
- analytical skills;
- the ability to use initiative;
- the capacity to work under pressure;
- influencing and negotiation skills;
- oral and written skills;
- business awareness;
- IT literacy.
Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks can involve:
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- organising photo shoots;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490450 to apply for this job .