Fosad Consulting - Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates to fill this role
Who will function as a Front desk Officer in different designations where they have presence. The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for attending directly to clients inquiries.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Sending out messages to customers; Birthday, Seasonal or any other messages promptly.
- Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
- A minimum of OND/HND degree
- 0-2 years work experience
- Additional Information
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to details is key
- Good leadership skill
- Planning and management skills
- The role is open to only candidates residing in Abuja
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490322 to apply for this job .