FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- The Assessment Team Leader will oversee all technical assessments being conducted in country.
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the assessment team.
- The team leader will be responsible for providing guidance and supervision to all technical assessment employees, participating in sectoral coordination meetings as required, and overseeing the development of a competitive and responsive proposal.
- The assessment team leader will report directly to the Technical Director of Humanitarian Response and the Nigerian Country Director.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Acquires resources and coordinates the efforts of team members and external clients in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Manages and defines the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout the completion of the project(s) life cycle.
- Creates work plans based on goals and targets, and implement evidence based interventions in a one or more multi-sector areas, as well as new technologies and practices.
- Collaborates with other sectors in order to integrate work plans, budgets and multi-sector interventions, which are essential for the success and sustainability of the project.
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent (Master’s degree or its international equivalent preferred);
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff;
- Experience in multi-sector management and implementation;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as strategic planning, capacity building and team management;
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate;
- Related experience with operating in insecure environments.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490248 to apply for this job .