Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Support the Base Logistician in management of the logistics supply chain.
- Support Base Logistician in management of equipment and communication means.
- Fleet management.
- General Logistics Support.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Logistics, procurement, supply chain or any other equivalent course
- Essential Skills and Experience:
- IT/Excel literate
- 2 years finance/procurement work experience
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated, and flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working with local/international NGO
- Good interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490202 to apply for this job .