Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) provides reliable, practical solutions when and where our customers need them to lower costs, reduce risk and improve productivity. From the reservoir to the refinery we create value with high-performance products and services to analyze, drill, evaluate, complete and produce oil and gas reserves and then transport and refine the hydrocarbons.
- Develop and maintain process of planning, designing, budgeting and implementing integrated security solutions for all new, refurbished and current BHI facilities.
- Lead the regulatory security program for BHI to include CFATS, CTPAT, NRC, TSA, ATF and International Programs.
- Program to include, but not limited to standardization, operational security requirements, training and reporting.
- Acts as the Supply Chain Security Lead.
- Serves as the lead liaison with government regulatory security officials.
- Manage Technical Security to ensure all physical security projects are on time and in compliance with BHI standards
- Ensure BHI security programs and asset protection levels remain aligned to support their business goals.
- Maintain continual contact with the Business Leadership to proactively monitor changes in business practices that have a potentially adverse effect on their threat/risk profile.
- Maintain professional liaison relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement and government regulators.
- Leads or participates in the process to identify risks related to security.
- Formulates and implements policies or initiatives to mitigate risks.
- Conducts risk assessments of new and existing facilities.
- Develops system standards and applications for physical security vendors.
- Provides cost benefit/return on investment analysis and other metrics for proposed security systems.
- Reviews emerging systems and technologies for present and future applications.
- Interacts and coordinates with facility managers, security coordinators and management on physical security matters.
- Designs and implements security programs to prevent, detect, or react to known or suspected threat and/or criminal activity against the company.
- Assists with the development of written procedures and posts orders describing the operation of all physical security systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Security Management - Conducting and management of investigations, physical security and/or law enforcement function including access control and background investigations.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience is preferred.
- Experience deploying enterprise solutions.
- Corporate security experience is a must.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills a must.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently to consult with customers, consultants, and company management in establishing vision for corporate standards.
- Good employee relations skills and supervisory experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/490037 to apply for this job .