Best Mobile is a world-class mobile phones and mobile devices sales and services retail store, a one-stop shop for everything mobile! We offer the latest and best quality products in mobile devices and technology from the leading manufacturers in the world - Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, Apple, Sony, Tecno, LG, HP, Dell, ASUS, and lots more.
Serve customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Promise prompt feedback to customers on service delivery promise.
- Follow-up on customers who promised to make purchases to ensure that the actual purchases actually happen.
- Make & receive a minimum of 60 calls in a day.
- Efficiently document customers’ information, enquiries, complaints and actions taken to resolve issues and hence send daily call log to the Sales & Marketing Manager copying the MD.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customers’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written.
- Time Management skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong telephone etiquette.
- Problem solving skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Sound product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a customer service position preferably in the telecom industry
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489993 to apply for this job .