Best Mobile is a world-class mobile phones and mobile devices sales and services retail store, a one-stop shop for everything mobile! We offer the latest and best quality products in mobile devices and technology from the leading manufacturers in the world - Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, Apple, Sony, Tecno, LG, HP, Dell, ASUS, and lots more.
- Determine the best ways to visually represent the company’s identity online.
- Development of high-level concepts for design projects.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
- Manage multiple design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the company and that advance the company’s brand strategy.
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs.
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Regularly updating the designs and aesthetics of all Best Mobile locations including the stores, website, physical merchandizing and business materials, etc. with the objective of ensuring sustained freshness and excitement level of the Best Mobile brand in all customer touch points.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process.
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field.
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash .
- Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position.
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Actionscript & Drupal.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489990 to apply for this job .