The role of the Account Manager is to achieve or exceed sales targets with calculated risks and return on investment while acting as a client manager on assigned projects. Gather market intelligence (product, price, promotion, discount etc.) by observation, discussion or research. Account manager will also be responsible for providing expertise to clients across all business service lines and work in collaboration with our technology partners and technical team to ensure success of projects in designated region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Technology Related-Sciences
- 2+ years experience in the clinical, sales or technical field
- Proven track record of client engagement, technical expertise and project management
- Ability to perform handle multiple projects and client engagements if needed
- Ability to manage direct reports in the field
PREFERRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and tactical marketing orientation
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive “can-do” attitude
- Expected to promote culture of “excellence in execution”
- Customer Focused
- Experience in marketing or related field
- Creativity and execution
- Proactive team player and willingness to assist others
- Multi-national experience preferred but not required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
- Enjoys interacting and participating in an international and diverse team environment.
High energy level
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria & West Africa
- The position is available in a healthcare IT advisory and outsourcing firm.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489656 to apply for this job .