This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
The Product Specialist has solid in one or more products and/solutions, and may have basic training in one or more additional product/solution. Acts as the primary technical face to the customer. Responsible for meeting the technical requirements of the clients, and drives customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
• Bachelor in Health or Technology Sciences
• 2+ years experience in the clinical or technical field
• Proven track record of client engagement, technical expertise and project management
• Ability to perform technical installations and implementations if needed
PREFERRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
• Problem solving skills
• Strong strategic and tactical marketing orientation
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive “can-do” attitude
• Expected to promote culture of “excellence in execution”
• Customer Focused
• Experience in marketing or related field
• Creativity and execution
• Proactive team player and willingness to assist others
• Multi-national experience
• Healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
• Enjoys interacting and participating in an international and diverse team environment.
• High energy level
This position is available in a healthcare IT outsourcing and advisory firm.