This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
Finance/Operations Manager responsibilities include management of all business financial and internal business operational needs. Which will include collections activities related to the organization’s business portfolio clients. Manage collection and account resolution with customers of delinquent accounts, and provide customer service, develop payment arrangements, and assist in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts in collaborations with other business units.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or higher with a solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
• Minimum 2 years related experience in financial services with customer service engagement experience.
• Knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbooks, Peachtree, Oracle, etc.
• Membership and/or Certification with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
• Must have strong knowledge of tax planning and filing with state and federal internal revenue services (LIRS/FIRS).
• Must have solid knowledge of business processes and operations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to be pro-active and to think “out of the box”.
• Maturity and a strong sense of integrity.
• Self-motivated and resourceful.
• Strong cultural awareness
• Ability to build and maintain effective customer/client relationships
• Ability to manage through multiple systems and competing priorities.
• Ability to collaborate & negotiate with multiple stakeholders in order to resolve issues
This position is for a healthcare IT advisory and outsourcing firm.