AIM Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in building, construction and Consultancy Services. AIM group is located in Lagos and has her presence in major regions across the country.
The intern is responsible for assisting the Accounts department in the day to day running of the department.
- To compile and maintain revenue& overhead statements as well as reconciling such statements with respective ledgers
- To prepare weekly finance report for management usage
- Assists in monthly tax filings within the statutory periods
- Maintenance of proper accounting books and records
- Ensure proper accounting records filing system
- Undertake other tasks assign by line manager/Finance manager
- Must be coachable and have the quest to learn
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be a person of integrity and honesty
- Possess good communication skills (speaking and writing)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489636 to apply for this job .