- Using computer-aided design (CAD) packages to develop ideas and produce designs.
- Deciding on the most appropriate materials for component production.
- Solving engineering problems using mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, thermodynamic or pneumatic principles.
- Building prototypes of components and testing their performance, weaknesses and safety.
- Preparing material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications.
- Supervising and inspecting the installation and adjustment of mechanical systems.
- Investigating mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
- Liaising with suppliers and handling supply chain management issues.
- Managing projects, including budgets, production schedules, resources, staff and supervising quality control.
- Inspecting and even test driving vehicles and checking for faults.
N.B: Applicants should be a resident of Lagos State.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489634 to apply for this job .