- Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Electrical Degree from an accredited university.
- Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489594 to apply for this job .