Troloppe is a leading property services company, providing bespoke solutions in advisory, brokerage, appraisal, market research and turnkey solutions to owners, occupiers and property investors. As well as providing property solutions we also develop commercial and residential units.
Our growth has been based on maintaining relationships with our extensive client base, ranging from financial institutions, government agencies, airlines and servicing companies, manufacturing companies, multinationals and
- The purpose of this position is to manage and oversee activities directly related to providing support services.
- Manages the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Reviews and researches records and reports pertaining to activities such as payroll, and shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, and evaluate performance.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, and performance measurement criteria. Directs and coordinates department financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize and increase efficiency.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Establishes direction & goals - shares vision of company goals with management; sets achievable but demanding goals that are linked to the objectives of the client, department and/or organization. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues. Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to company.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Participating in strategic planning, and formulating long-term business plans.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Preparing accounts and reconciling balance sheets.
- Preparing and Managing Office Budgets
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Ordering stationery and equipment
- Supervising and monitoring the work staff
- Reviewing and implementing the company's health and safety policy
- Arranging training for staff
- Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups
- Update organizational memberships
- Maintain office equipment
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Recruiting and selecting office staff
- Designing filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Monitoring cash flow
- Capability to do proper data analysis & reports for management reviews and controls.
- Ability to prepare daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual reports.
- Process monthly payroll
- Tax & employee benefits computation & analysis
- Liaising with tax & other relevant authorities.
- BSc or HND in Accountancy or related discipline.
- Auditing /Internal Control experience is essential.
- Membership of ACCA, ICAN, ACMA, is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office packages like MS Word and Excel.
- Analytical, Interpersonal and Leadership skills are a must in addition to being self motivated.
- Sage experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489571 to apply for this job .