Working in partnership with Schools and Education Professionals
1st CRT Group is a leading Education Recruitment & Training Service based in England and Nigeria, where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs or courses and where recruiters attract the best employees.
Our in-depth knowledge and delivery of various Teacher Training Programmes and Recruiting for the Education Sector, gives us the competence to find excellent Teachers, School Leaders for various private and independent schools in England and Nigeria.
At 1st CRT Group, we are committed to the highest standards of best practice in Recruitment and Training. We are constantly adding value to our services through our experience in the education recruitment sector.
Our headquarters are in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and we have offices in London and Lagos Nigeria. We work with schools and colleges and have large candidate database of education professionals.
Legal Receptionist Job Description
Office professionals, such as legal receptionists, are often the first point of contact for clients who call or visit a law firm. Receptionists greet visitors and answer telephones, thus creating a welcoming, comfortable and professional environment. They often schedule appointments and inform lawyers of client arrivals.
Duties of a Legal Receptionist
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system;
- Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas;
- Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes
- Scheduling and routing clients;
- gathering, managing and disseminating information to keep the law office running smoothly
- use of office memos, e-mails, phone messages and faxes to facilitate information
- manage, sort and distribute incoming mailings, deliveries, faxes and other communications, as well as facilitate the dispersal of outgoing communication
- filing and maintaining records, copying documents, scheduling appointments
- needs to be familiar with a variety of office machines and software programs,
- such as spreadsheets and word processors
- may help attorneys create and file court documents through dictation or audio transcription.
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms;
- Serving coffee or tea to guests;
- Ordering supplies;
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents;
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages;.
- Legal receptionists must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to communicate with senior level attorneys, partners, clients, opposing counsel, court reporters, vendors, staff and others. They must also have the ability to operate multi-line telephone systems and office equipment such as computers, printers, scanners, copiers and videoconferencing equipment.
- Strong spelling and grammar skills are important in taking effective messages and drafting correspondence and reports. Familiarity with legal terms and jargon and an understanding of various office forms and legal documents is also crucial to the job.
- Some legal receptionists, particularly those employed in small law firms, must also be familiar with word processing, spreadsheet, database and billing platforms.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489548 to apply for this job .