Ornamental AgroAllied Enterprises is a full-service agriculture firm offering professional farm management, Dairy Operation, livestock operations management, agricultural consulting. We have a practical understanding across the whole range of farming disciplines.
The Operations Manager (Finance) will play the strategic role of ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the organization runs smoothly.
- Provide direction and supervision for all the team leads including skill and competency development, so that each team member is continually growing into higher responsibility in the organization.
- Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
- Prepare, revise and submit reports,budgets and other documentation
- Negotiate SLA between Finance Operations and other groups/units within the business in accordance to the set business objectives
- Communicate information to the departments filtered for management
- Perform training and administering sessions
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
- Candidate Must:
- Have prior experience in operational management from the financial sector
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation
- Have leadership and supervisory skills
- Have interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with teams
- Be able to coordinate with other departments
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Be cordial and professional
- Be innovative
- Have good judgement and decision making skills
- A University degree
- 2-5 years financial services operations experience
- Exposure to global best practices
- Prior experience, working in a semi-managerial capacity in a structured organization
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489536 to apply for this job .