HR Representatives serve as administrators of an organization's human resources management. They maintain an organization's HR policies and programs, and they ensure compliance with ever-changing government regulations. Also they are responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
DUTIES OF HR REPRESENTATIVE
- Developing Strategic Staffing Plan
- Interviewing Potential Employees
- Hiring New Staff
- Overseeing Benefits Programs
- Providing Training
- Determining Employee Disciplinarily Action
- Working To Limit Job Turnover
- Increasing Moral
- Facilitate a supportive work environment and an engaged workforce consistent with the University mission, core values and culture;
- Partner with leadership in analyzing, interpreting, and forecasting workforce trends for department(s) and identify and monitor key HR metrics (vacancy and turnover rates, aging demographics, etc.);
- Advise and consult with departmental leaders on operational decisions; facilitating the development of departmental systems or protocols that promote HR strategy (talent, engagement, and health and well-being) and ensure various University of Iowa policies and procedures are followed.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489522 to apply for this job .