- Print layouts creation. Professional use of fonts - in Illustrator and InDesign packages.
- Graphics software: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator — the entire Adobe Creative Suite — & QuarkXPress.
- Key electronic prepress software such as Adobe Acrobat, Enfocus PitStop Professional, Mac OS X, Imposition, Colour Management, Soft-proofing, and Troubleshooting Digital Files courses.
- Paper stock – what to use for a project.
- Print Marketing and Sales.
- Production Management - Press set up and management essentials.
- Estimation and costing.
- Paper & Impositions: how paper is made and the different types of substrate; imposition schemes; book creating activity.
- Design & Colour: concepts of design; print creation packages;
- Printing Process: how various printed material are produced about press management and some common problems on press and tips.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489493 to apply for this job .