- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organisation and optimisation techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/489388 to apply for this job .